Monday, August 29, 2016

I've added a Twitter account for the Club

Said account is creatively called @ClermontChess, because I am the creative type. If you've got a twitter account, follow us so I can add more accounts to follow! There's a limit to home many accounts one can follow, and that limit goes up as one adds followers. At the moment I'm locked out from following @HowardStaunton, which is killing me! Grrr. And if that weren't bad enough, I also can't follow @Nakafacts! It's a tragedy, I tells ya!

2 comments:

  1. Thankfully I've finally been allowed to follow @HowardStaunton and @Nakafacts, so now I can go to bed in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you don't have the financial possibility to target more mediums, you have to slingshot your campaign, to do all that is possible to bring it to the point where it is self sustaining and can generate a snowball effect.
    real media marketing

    ReplyDelete