Friday, October 2, 2015

Links

Over to the right (assuming you're not looking at the mobile version of the blog), you will find various links. Some of these will be to contributors, or to old posts of note. There will also be an archive towards the bottom of that column in which to look up old posts, organized by month and year.

I have also added other sections: one for other local chess sites (other clubs in the area, Lars Bo Hansen's site, the Florida Chess Association site); one for the chess sites I think are the most useful overall; and one for other chess sites of interest.

I've started with the stuff I can think of off the top of my head. If anyone has anything else they'd like included, let me know. I won't guarantee I'll add everything, but I'll at least give it a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment