Monday, July 18, 2016

Done!

I played chess against people on all six inhabited continents this evening, plus games against people in Tuvalu & Indonesia. That beats my old personal best of five continents in one day back in the 1990s. (I think I was missing Australia that time.)

Yeah, it's a little thing, but it's a cool thing, too.

ADDED: So now for the butcher's bill. It took about four and a half hours, 31 lost Elo on Chess.com, and 31 games. (The dual 31s are mere coincidence.) My overall record was 16+ 12- 3=. Results that are complete enough below the fold. (Yes, this post is entirely for my own amusement, and so I can find the record some day in the future should I so desire.)


Yes, two players were designated as "International". No idea what that means. Self-identified stateless persons? People that didn't make designation? No clue, don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment